Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pabila Si Dia Merajuk



Sudah dapat gading bertuah, tanduk tidak berguna lagi;
Sudah dapat gubah dikarang, bunga sekaki dicampak buang.


Waaah!!! Apekah?

Inanimate objects melalui somekind of penyemahan spiritual akan tiba-tiba mempunyai perasaan bagai organisma hidup jualah. Gave me the scare of computer invasion in the future is likely possible more than zombie apocalypse. 

I wrote dalam my previous entry about how I upgrade my netbook kepada its ultimate function kan. Arakian, tetiba my 'first wife', si Acer Aspire 4720 tetiba nak mogok lapar jualah tak memasal. Setelah berbakti sekian lama, tetiba dia pun nak rosak charger dan battery jugak. Memang diakui setelah my Mini HP itu berkali ganda improved, my Acer has been neglected a bit. It is because compare to Acer si laptop purba yang beratnya 2.5kg, my Mini HP itu lebih jauh ringan dan boleh diperlakukan pada pelbagai posisi apa juapun.

Macam juga relationship dengan manusia, unless that guy is a chubby-chaser, pastilah apabila si isteri telah bertukar menjadi Syanie pre-(and somehow post-) gastric bypass, tetaplah mata meliar mencari yang lebih hot dan slim dengan body fat kurang dari 18%. 

My Acer Aspire sudah 8 tahun berkhidmat penuh dedikasi dengan hanya sekali sahaja ia perlu diformat akibat virus. I have used it to its optimum potential. See I hanya curang sepenuh masa setelah 8 tahun. I must have been doing something good.

Well it's kinda my fault jugak. I left the battery in my Acer laptop and charge it 24/7 365 days. I've never shut down and leave my laptop to rest since Aidilfitri 2010. Seriously, I only restart it and continue running it non-stop. Since I am in Shah Alam the whole 365 days per year so they will be no problem leaving it on under supervision. The thing is I'm continuously downloading new TV series via torrent so I need it to run 24/7 since my internet connection isn't as fast and very limited. So I am running on charity speed after reaching my 3GB threshold just in 1 day. 

You see

Low Speed = Long time to download = Long laptop running time

If you can change it, make some adjustment to it.

So apparently si Acer telah tiba-tiba memilih untuk mogok pada waktu yang kinda co-incident setelah I have a backup netbook up and running efficiently. Kalau tidak, memang hidup sangat ralat tanpa sebarang laptop. Harap pada Tablet purba je lah. 

This is what I like about being prepared, I always prepare everything ahead because I wouldn't want to be caught offguard. Always trust your instinct, if you perceived something is going to go wrong, act on it.

Last time I have an instinct that I need to back-up my data using Window Back-up but I didn't act on it, two days later my laptop got infected by virus and need to be formatted. There goes my entire music collection, my documents and everything. I was severely depressed and incapacitated. 

You need to know betapa seriusnya saya tentang my entire music archives. It is okay to lose my entire TV series collection because it was meant to be seen once, but not my music. Unavoidably, it also the way to win over my heart.  

*I don't know why I put that last sentence, hahaha ;-p





No comments:

nuff.nang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...