Friday, August 31, 2012

Knocking it Out of the Park




Being too empathic has its own downside. It sucks all the energy from you. Some people just love the attention they get with all their maladies and misfortune and not so third-world country problem. And you, being all eyes and ears needed to face their disgruntled of this world. Sometimes the problem is not as big as they thought it was, it just the matter of perception.

These people are called ENERGY VAMPIRE. They just suck all the energy from you with all their troubles. Sometimes what you need in your day is just a smooth sail. Your day is good, all is good. But noooooo, you need to listen to their redundant problem, sometimes it’s a repetitive thing. They just need fucking re-affirmation everyday, like it was a mandatory for you to make them secure with themselves of they will die a gruesome death of low self-esteem, neglected and un-attended.

A: You see, I sent a text to my boyfriend telling him I love him, you know what he did? Guess what he did. You will not believe it, like, seriously. I was like, what is this? I don’t deserve this.
B: OMG, he told you to go die, rolled yourself to grave, and go to hell?
A: Noooo!!! What’s wrong with you?!!! He text me back with smiley face.
B: Wow, that is a crime. What is happening to this world.
A: Right, he totally not look like that when he smile.
B: I am beyond speechless for his audacity.

These people like to be attended to but they never attentive. Kalau anda ada masalah besar, believe me they will try to top it off you. They just don’t want anyone to gain attention and rob it away from them. They are too desperate. You may be familiar with this conversation.

A: Hey, I have problem with my parent.
B: I haven't poop in two days. I think I got cancer. Ahaaa!!! I win!!! Suck it bitch!!! Now listen how I stepped on dog poo this morning…bla…bla…bla…

So bila kadangkala anda mengutarakan permasalahan anda, mereka tak tahu bagaimana nak respond. They are just too comfortable all this while having somebody to listen to them and and let someone else fikirkan masalah mereka. For all these while, mereka rasa orang yang mendengar permasalahan mereka (yang macam laut takde penghujung tu) tak akan, (syn: mustahil, karut) quasi-impossible times infinity untuk mempunyai masalah sendiri. It just not expected of us to be having our own problem. They see our problem as a threat to them. They need to figure out how to check-out from this uncomfortable situation where they need to listen to your problem and make it about them instead.

A: I’m tired. 
B: I know right!!! You see I’ve been really tired too these few days. I think I’m dying. I’m so gonna tweet this and update my Facebook status.

Energy Vampire Dictum:

“If I have a problem, you better listen, pay attention to me, shower me with attention, and listen to all my dire need for you to help me solve my problem. Wait, I need to call seven hundred more people to tell them about my problem. It’s an ingrown nail; go brainstorming to death while I make desperate-for-attention call to everybody I know...and my cats.”

But if you are the one having problem,

“Eh…everybody have problem bitch, get over it. I thought we agree that I am the one with problem, and you are to solve it. Are you freaking try to steal my black-cloud?!!!”

These energy vampires are literally drain energy off you with all their negative energy. You are tired emotionally and physically. When you get yourself away from them, you will feel immediate release. Big difference. You are so full of energy, less fatigue, sharp-minded and happier. You have so much energy for yourself and. All this while, you are submerged in other people trouble, you neglected yourself.

So for those Psychiatrists, I have great respect for you. 

Tried it once, tried it twice, don’t like it. Just not worth it.




No comments:

nuff.nang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...