Thursday, January 13, 2011

Susanna & The Magical Orchestra

These are my personal triad of thier heart-ripping songs. I featured her countless time in my entry and playlist. She was that good with her piercing octave and siren voice. A mixed of slow pop, jazz and electronica done at its best.

I called these songs 'HKL Triad' as opposed to Trauma Triad of Death (Hypothermia, Acidosis, Coagulopathy) because these are my favorite haunting songs during my three days attachment in HKL A&E back then on 2008. I listened to these songs as I flipped through Netter atlas late at night.

Ladies and Gentlemen...I present you...

'Love Will Tear Us Apart' (a dark version of Joy Division'); 'Condition of The Heart' and 'Believer'











Now don't you just want to find that dark space and reflects on yourself?


No comments:

nuff.nang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...