Monday, November 19, 2012

The Shit They’re Feeding You




I’m supposedly to clean my face and go to bed now, it’s Sunday early morning. I got my adrenaline pumped up as early as 12 am. Nothing specific to do tomorrow, just regular wardwork. As usual, Uni routine classic of lecturer shortage on technical basis. The one left is stretching herself thin to fulfill the entire three batches of clinical MBBS. So she has to allocate entire one day for each batch. I pray her to be strong.

I am typing this entry with nothing specific in mind of what to write about. Just let idea flow through my fingers. As you can see, the frequency of my blog update directly proportionate to my close-to-extinction one hour attention span. I’ve seen myself updating my blog playlist more often than posting an entry. I rarely listen or download any new song anymore. The last album I downloaded was by Green Day trilogy back to back release ¡Uno! followed by ¡Dos! and soon ¡Tré!. Great albums.

We are at the end of our first cycle in our final year of MBBS. End of posting examination coming soon. Mixed feeling. To be honest, I am numb. Not a care in this world. Hanging on temporary hedonistic high. So judge me please.

I Currently Listening to entire album of:
  • Angus Stone – Broken Brights (2012)
  • Emeli Sande – Our Version of Events (2012)
  • Ingrid Michaelson – Human Again (2012)
  • John Mayer – Born and Raised (2012)
  • Julia Stone – By The Horns (2012)
  • The Belle Brigade – The Belle Brigade (2011)
  • Lana Del Rey - Born To Die (The Paradise Edition) (2012)
  • Taylor Swift – Red (Deluxe Version) (2012)
  • OST The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (2012)
  • Other Lives – Tamer Animals (2011)
  • Ben Howard – Every Kingdom (Deluxe Edition) (2011)
  • Whale Tooth – Search Party (2012)

I should restart reviewing album in Audiologism (remember that thing?). 

Suggested Random Songs in my current heavy rotations:
  • Young Magic – Sparkly
  • Wolf Gang – Lions in Cages
  • Wild Belle – Keep You
  • UNKLE – In A State
  • The Grand Optimist – City and Color
  • The Album Leaf – The Light
  • St Leonards – Best Part of Me
  • Robot Koch feat John LaMonica – Nitesky
  • Plants and Animals – Bye Bye Bye
  • Passion Pit – Take a Walk
  • Paper Route – Better Life
  • One Two – Without You
  • On An On – Ghosts
  • Olivia Broadfield – Happening
  • Noal Gallagher’s High Flying Birds – Everybody’s On The Run
  • Milo Greene – Take A Step
  • Mikky Ekko – Feels Like The End
  • Mazzy Star – Echo
  • Magic Wands – Kaleidoscope Hearts
  • Jessie Ware – Wildest Moments
  • Iron & Wine – Lion’s Mane
  • Ingrid Michaelson – Into You
  • Imagine Dragons – Round and Round
  • Firehorse – If You Don’t Want to Be Alone
  • Fay Wolf – The Thread of The Thing
  • Emma-Lee – Figure It Out
  • Django Django – Default
  • deadmau5 feat Chris James – The Veldt
  • Daniel Ellsworth & The Great Lakes – Passenger
  • Cider Sky – White Dove
  • Cat Power – Keep on Runnin
  • Bronze Radio Return – Shake, Shake, Shake
  • Allie Moss – Corner
  • Zach Berkman – Heart on a Mission
  • Aidan Hawken – Blind
  • Benjamin Francis Leftwich – I Won’t Back Down (Tom Petty Cover)


Now random:
  • This entry title based one of Julia Stone’s song in By The Horns. I like the brooding melancholy. Just like I love her first solo album The Memory Machine.
  • This whole day upon waking up my head was humming to Bonnie Raitt’s I Can’t Make You Love Me. Weird.
  • On a Tweeter reply of peer claiming that he was LEFT BEHIND in a class, I advised him to be RIGHT IN FRONT. Well that works both way, should listen to my own preach.
  • I am desperate for inspiration, that I even listens to Marina and The Diamonds. That is one new low. Low blow.
  • I leave you with a song by Katharine McPhee in TV drama Smash. I think this is one of the strong  heart-wrenching renditions of this classic next to Eva Cassidy’s.



No comments:

nuff.nang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...