Thursday, August 02, 2012

Re-Emergence of Blog That No One Care Exist



This is not my first attempt to get back to writing. I always second-thought myself in an unauthorized monologue that gone unpublished (cause it was never written in a first place).

My head was murmuring this question;

"Really? You want to subject yourself into picking your brain and feel morally obliged to update your vanishing readers on your life story that was not much different than blank pages in between chapters? In any given day chances are you might probably see flattened silverfish/es than a gist of ink on it."

Yes, my head always too critical of me. 

Pardon me for making this blog private for a while because I need to steer clear from those investigating people. The thing is I found out through Feedjit that somebody Google the phrase "kehidupan pelajar perubatan MSU" and that got me nervous. It was worst than people Googl-ing "pelajar perubatan MSU terlampau..." before it was autocomplete with "...hensem" at the end of the query. The search phrase issue happened only weeks away from the MMC ordeal that I suspected some people really gone to great length to investigate. So since some of my entries were so rich of 'appraisals' toward our alma mater, and I am not too keen on self-censorship or re-editing much less crying over spilled milk or sputtered spits, I chose to make it private instead, until the issue was done dealt with. Just in case.

Lots of things happened since my last entry and most of them were stored somewhere in my hippocampus or subconscious. I wouldn't dare rummaging through it too deep cause that may unearthed some of those which I chose to be remained buried. Skeletons and all.

I noticed that my fellow blogger didn’t update their blog too and I am sensing some unanimous solidarity  conforming to writers’ blocks. Maybe they are just busy dealing with their life chores and challanges. But I always see him as litmus of blogger ideas deprivation. If he didn’t update his blog as he routinely did, there must be something really wrong in the worldwide webs. Whose blog am I going to read? Since she also chose to cocoon a hiatus.



So maybe by the re-open-for-public-ation of my blog and this new entry, I might spearheading or at least incite some sort of pruritus (you see I can easily choose 'itchiness' instead) in them to re-activate their blog with mind-blogging and thought-provoking entry. *hyperbolic hypoglycaemic*

Come on people, update your blog. We are among the frontliner of creative (if not redundant) writing. We need to inspire each other to write. 

Lots of stories need to be told. But first let’s pray that I will be able to recollect them sans mutation of facts.


This is me, and my return to blogosphere.

Cheers!!!

*fake champagne and a slice cake will do*



1 comment:

Nomad Melayu said...

Ahahahahahahaha!!!

Been busy of not being busy lately, aha.

Anyway, glad to have on board (again).

Happy blogging!!

nuff.nang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...