Friday, March 30, 2012

B Am I


I am now fast approaching the 63 mark from my previous reading of 53 on a weight scale of SI unit. Its is  curently on an acute angle of linear graph which fat is on x-axis and time as y-axis.


This will definitely makes my mum happy. To my mum it is okey and 'healthy' to be chubby. Obviously on my mum side of family, the fatter you get = the prouder your parent will be. Meaning that they feed you enough, and can afford to.

I can't blame them for this ideal because it is strongly reflecting how they see as charming for a man to look like. Back during their teenage year, Bollywood heroes are chubby and that is an acceptable figure. The chubbier you get, the more chance of that film they starred hitting box office. Skinny star Amitabh Bachan is a so-so hit. At least according to my mum. Rishi Kapoor, Raj Kapoor, Rajendra Kumar etc is worth a week saving pocket money to watch.

Just look how successful the late Seniman P. Ramlee & Elvis Presley gets as they become chubbier down to morbid obese of the former in Laksamana Do Re Mi. That is what my mum's generation version of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream.

Well I am happy with the gain, but i am less elated on how the waight is distributed and what is that 10kg weight largely consist of. FAT. What it did to my tuchus is flattering but what it did to my belly is risking me a heart attack. The lifestyle I lived didnt help. So I resort to embarassing myself in this entry to motivate me to exercise more. Boo Hoo Fat Me¡¡ Boo Hoo.




No comments:

nuff.nang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...