Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Chain Reaction of Mental Anguish


...is a title of one of 30 Rock episode of season 5.


Lost of association is one of a sign for mental illness. Therefore, the intro and the subsequent text of this entry has no relevant as an abandoned oranges next to a sleeping Sumatran tiger in Zoo Negara.

What is the similarities between a Sumatran tiger to an orange next to it? If you say both have orange color, the answer is wrong. The correct answer is, both you can't eat.

The point of this entry is about a TAG by fellow blogger Ariff.


1. How do you feel before being TAG?
I feel like eating nasi lemak kari ayam with cendol (which hardly can be found in Cairo) :-p

2. How do you feel after being TAG?
I feel obligated. How dare you?

3. What's your TAG-line?
"A junkie sans sanity"

4. Have you ever broke your name TAG?
Nah.

5. TAG! You're ________?
Super Awesome (I don't get this)

6. Do you TAG your stuff?
Sometimes. If I forgot to take my meds.

7. Do you only buy stuffs that have TAGs on them?
Not necessarily. Buying vegetable with roots inTAG (intact), oh yes.

8. Do human need to be TAG by the government?
Tax you mean? Yeah sure. Money must come from somewhere isn't it. There's not enough bomoh tarik duit in the world to support our country needs.

9. Have you ever put your TAG on public properties?
While I was part-timing back-alley, sure. I give my business card. Nah!

10. How many TAG you now?
One. Arghh...I can't comprehend this

11. Would you TAG your friends this 11 questions later?
Some wise man once said, "Brake the chain" which later re-interprate as "Break the chain". I don't have that much followers. Sigh!



My tag is the like of skeletal muscle. It's voluntary. So, whoever feels like answering my tag questions. CLICK HERE

Thank you Ariff for the tag. Here's the questions for you. Please answer all of them in your next entry. I mean ALL of them including the previous questions. CLICK HERE (Strictly for Ariff Anuar Only).

Hahahahaha (evil laugh)



No comments:

nuff.nang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...