Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Saw, I Lose Time & I’m Happy

By now some of you might pass some sort of judgment that I am such a hedonistic person. And you might have some sort opinion to say to my face *paranoid much*. But I couldn’t care less. Not even a tiny bit.

Here’s some of TV Series that occupy most of my time. It makes me happy, unlike those people.


RETURNING SERIES

GENRE: SUPERNATURAL & MYSTICISM

292030_10150490183479968_106357469967_11294060_1724197969_n

The Vampire Diaries, Season 3: Klaus, Hybrid, Vampires, Witch, Ghost, Warewolves & Super Hot Casts. Nuffsaid.

supernatural season 7

Supernatural, Season 7: Leviathan, Twisted Angel, Ghost. I always love Supernatural. I follow it since first season.


GENRE: MEDICAL, INVESTIGATION, PROCEDURAL DRAMA.

BOP KeyArt_Premiere.indd

Body of Proof, Season 2: Not my biggest crush, but it doesn’t hurt to watch. It’s like CSI only more glamorous and focus on forensic examination. Ex-husband having a relationship with her superior, reconnecting with her daughter. Not much of personal turmoil. Simple and linear.

GENRE: COMEDY, MUSICAL

Glee-Season-3-poster

Glee, Season 3: Good music, sabotage, competition. Third season, not feeling it anymore. Some cast need to start singing.

happy endings 2

Happy Endings, Season 2: This is one of the sitcom that put too much effort reliving the glorious past of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Cheap and silly punch line. Trying too hard. But not too bad. This is the show which will have you say “Duh!” everytime you finish watching it.

GENRE: MEDICAL DRAMA

grey's 8

Grey’s Anatomy, Season 8: The series is losing it. No more thrill, no more fun. Lost its magic. Just simple and plain. I don’t know. Those writer better be writing a good story or just sack it, it’s too painful to see like long-time running daytime soap opera. I watch it because I’ve been following it since Season 1, I have all the series in collection.

house 8

House M.D, Season 8: This show also losing its charm. Thirteen gone for good. New diagnostic team. Monotonous subordinate. Hmmm…lets just watch and see. We grown immune to Gregory House classic, no more sparks.

GENRE: FAMILY DRAMEDY

desp 8

Desperate Housewives, Season 8 (Final Season): Here is your favorite housewives...and widows. I follow this show from the first season. I have all season collection. This is one of the show that never fail to make me laugh. Clever line, twisted plot. Sophisticated. Everything is logical. Never boring. Too bad this is the final season. I will miss it so bad.

Middle-Season-3-poster

The Middle, Season 3: This is just a good amount of comedy you look up into. A bit of Everybody Loves Raymond (Patricia Heaton) + Malcolm in the Middle. A middle class family dealing with normal day to day family challenges. Love it with a smiley face =)

Raising-Hope-Season-2-Poster

Raising Hope, Season 2: From the creator of My Name is Earl. An accidental single parent raising a daughter with the help of his parent and senile Maw Maw. Tickles your bone at the right place. Always looking forward to it's latest episode.

GENRE: LEGAL COMEDY DRAMA

harry's law

Harry’s Law, Season 2: Practice started from old abandoned shoe shop, to a respected highly sought after legal defender, Harriet is one lady you wont mess with.


GENRE: ACTION, ESPIONAGE

nikita-season-2-poster

Nikita, Season 2: Two words, Maggie Q. Just look at the poster above, didn’t it tickle you to see beautiful women kicking ass. They sure know how to do it the classy way.


GENRE: TEEN DRAMA, MYSTERY

252995_10150226998720233_291824160232_7606005_7408185_n

Pretty Little Liars, Season 2: Okey, this story is just impossible to comprehend. Who the fuck is A? If it not because my best friend request, I will not download it at a first place. This is one show you love to hate.

THE NEW SERIES

GENRE: COMEDY, FAMILY COMEDY

suburgatory_2011_4022_poster

Suburgatory, Season 1: This is the reason I wrote this entry. This story is so damn funny with clever punch line. I think I will be alright with post-Desperate Housewives blues.

New_Girl_TV_Series-619271459-large

New Girl, Season 1: Zooey Deschanel. ‘nuffsaid.

GENRE: HORROR, MYSTERY

American-Horror-Story-Poster-825

American Horror Story, Season 1: I hate it at a first pilot sight.


GENRE: SUPERNATURAL, WITCHCRAFT

the secret circle

The Secret Circle, Season 1: Promising but the spells suck big time.


GENRE: INVESTIGATION, POLICE PROCEDURAL DRAMA, SPECIAL ABILITY

Unforgettable-TV-Series-Poster

Unforgettable, Season 1: Hyperthymesia that is the only different in this series. I mean seriously, US TV were flooded with this kind of genre. Like, seriously...we want more medical drama.

1 comment:

under the sky said...

i'm going to bookmark this coz sooner or later i'll surrender my ext hd

nuff.nang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...