Friday, March 04, 2011

Album Review: Adele - 21

She claimed 21 as cocktail of Dark, Ballad, Soul, Country and Bluesy...she had me at 'Dark'

It's been a long time I wanted to do an album review of Miss Adele. I had this album for more than a month. I downloaded it on 21st January 2011, officially released in UK on 24th January 2011 and in US on 22nd February 2011. Guess I am just an effective music pirate.

We'll I always been a fan of Adele since 'Hometown Glory' in 2007. When there was not yet an album, just merely a single. Only early 2008 she released full album titled 19. She just become internationally known when she broke into US market, which months and months later and I was moving on to another musical crush.

Now 21, Adele seems unstoppable. I just digg this album of her because it has more ballad than her previous one. As you know that I'm such a sucker with that kind of song. My personal favorite is 'Someone Like You' (which charted #1 in many countries) ever since her heartfelt performance at 2011 BRIT awards.



Set Fire to the Rain just as amazing and orchestratical, Lovesong (even better cover version of The Cure's), Turning Table and Don't You Remember. But I must tell you, the entire album was made out of magic and with Adele extensive vocal range, she can sing almost everything effortlessly...I repeat...effortlessly.

This is the must have in your collection. If someday (God willing) they sell her album here, please buy her CD because it just so worth your money. I know I will.


No comments:

nuff.nang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...