Thursday, January 06, 2011

Done Purgatory...Now Where?

Second Assessment dah selesai. Fuhh...sangat purgotarial semua ini. Finally dapat bernafas lega seketika. Sekarang debaran adalah untuk menunggu keputusan. Let just leave it at that shall we?

Supposedly by theory, I have to attend MMC interview today, but in practice I didn't. I've done it before with MQA so I don't see the need to be interviewed once again, plus I am freaking tired and I need to start treating my body nicely. This abuse need to stop. Give him the rest it need to be. So sorry if I didn't attend it, I am sure the other 59 of them will do fine if not great.

Oh yeah, one more thing, since I assume that I'll have lots of free time. I'll do lot's of album review soon. Hahaha...prepare to be bored. Here's the list.

  • Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
  • Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
  • The National - High Violet
  • Caribou - Swim
  • Janelle Monae - The ArchAndroid
  • LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening
  • The Black Keys - Brothers
  • Vampire Weekend - Contra
  • Foals - Total Life Forever
  • Lissie - Catching A Tiger

1 comment:

under the sky said...

hehe i dun see why i shud come coz i suppose to be picking up the photo

nuff.nang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...